Hugo and Russell's Pharmaceutical Microbiology
"....a valuable resource for junior pharmacists grasping an appreciation of microbiology, microbiologists entering the pharmaceutical field, and undergraduate pharmacy students."
Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy
".....highly readable. The content is comprehensive, with well-produced tables, diagrams and photographs, and is accessible through the extensive index."
Journal of Medical Microbiology
WHY BUY THIS BOOK?
- Completely revised and updated to reflect the rapid pace of change in the teaching and practice of pharmaceutical microbiology
- Expanded coverage of modern biotechnology, including genomics and recombinant DNA technology
- Updated information on newer antimicrobial agents and their mode of action
- Highly illustrated with structural formulas of organic compounds and flow diagrams of biochemical processes
"undoubtedly a valuable resource for junior pharmacists grasping an appreciation of microbiology, microbiologists entering the pharmaceutical field, and undergraduate pharmacy students." Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy Pharmaceutical Microbiology in its seventh edition is a considerably updated and comprehensive textbook covering the broad and exciting area of a key pharmaceutical science. The topics covered range from the fundamental aspects of pathogens of pharmaceutical significance through the clinical implications of infection, contamination and their eradication to biotechnological and immunological applications.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 496 pages
- Stephen P. Denyer(Editor),Norman A. Hodges(Editor),Sean P. Gorman(Editor)
- Wiley-Blackwell; 7 edition (August 2, 2004)
- New, Used & Rental Textbooks
PDF Books World offers free eBooks on fiction, non-fiction, academic, textbooks and children's categories for download in high quality PDF format.
Download ebook Hugo and Russell's Pharmaceutical Microbiology by Stephen P. Denyer(Editor),Norman A. Hodges(Editor),Sean P. Gorman(Editor) Language: English : pdf - djvu - online : eBooks for Free.
|The message text*:|